Australia is a study destination for all over the world. If you also have a dream of studying in Australia then you can make your dream come true by UNO Disability Support PhD Scholarship which is providing by the University of Newcastle.
The program is open for the international students as well as Australian students enrolling in the PhD degree at the university for the academic year 2019-2020.
Great offer to get a PhD degree in Australia with educational benefits.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1965, the University of Newcastle is a public university in Australia. It offers both online and campus courses and a wide range of awards to support PhD and Research Masters candidates with a proven capacity for research.
Why at the University of Newcastle? UoN provides high-quality teaching and learning and exciting academic programs. With the emphasis on good teaching, they produce globally competitive students.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2019
- University or Organization: University of New Castle
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: Tuition, a stipend of $1,500, and health cover
- Number of Awards: 5 annually
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Australian
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All the international and Australian candidates are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in any stream at the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To meet the eligibility criteria, seekers must enrol for the PhD degree at the university in the academic year 2019-20 and you have to fulfil the eligibility requirements of the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For gaining the educational award, aspirants have to take admission to the D. degree at the university. After being admitted, you can automatically recommend for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: students have to acknowledge their research proposal, copy of passport(for international students), birth certificate, evidence of citizenship(for domestic students), statement of research experience from a previous research supervisor
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, Candidates have to submit their certified copy of all previous academic qualifications and Curriculum Vitae detailing relevant experience or employment(if previously done)
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the English language requirements of the university
Benefits: The studentship will provide tuition, a stipend of $1,500, and health cover to the winning candidates for PhD degree.