Applicants who will undertake an undergraduate and graduate degree programme at the University of Nebraska Omaha and meet all the eligibility criteria and provide legitimate documentation and information are eligible to receive the award.
The University of Nebraska Omaha is a public research university in Omaha ranked 284th in National Universities. It is functioning to transform and improve the quality of life locally, nationally, and globally.
Apply for this scholarship programme and get financial assistance in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Why study at the University of Nebraska Omaha? The University of Nebraska Omaha is a premier metropolitan university. It combines the resources of a doctoral research institution with the opportunities the thriving community of Omaha provides. It can provide the opportunities that the students expect and seek, given its global reach. The students are allowed unique hands-on opportunities, internships, service-learning, applied research, and other collaborative activities that enhance time in the classroom.
Application Deadline: 1st July 2021
- University or Organization: University of Nebraska Omaha
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: International entrants from all overseas countries are eligible to apply to receive this grant. Domestic students are also welcomed to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for all graduate degree courses and subjects available at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The candidates must be enrolled in the university and must be accepted in any graduate degree programme.
- The applicants must hold a high GPA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates must enroll and apply for the desired course online.
- The candidates are required to apply for the scholarship through the same platform.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Letter of recommendation
- Undergraduate certification
- Admission Requirements: The candidates are required to have attained a minimum GPA of 3.0 o above and an ACT composite score of 20 or higher to secure admission at UNO.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 61
- TOEFL PBT – 500
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – C2
The University of Nebraska will provide the successfully selected candidates financial support towards the cost of studies, mainly tuition fee, of the chosen graduate degree programme, renewable every year.