The University of New South Wales is welcoming students from all around the world to take part in the UNSW Art & Design International Scholarship.
The program is open for those qualifying candidates, who want to study the master’s degree program in the field of Art and Design at UNSW.
Excellent opportunity for international students
User Review( votes)
Established in 1949, the University of New South Wales is one of Australia’s leading research universities. It has a broad range and high quality of teaching programs.
Why study at the University of New South Wales? While studying at this university, applicants can get world-class research and innovation through its innovative research centers. They can also get the help to work out a great career path and find a career that they love.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2021
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in the field of Art and Design
- Admissible Criteria: For being a part of this program, students must have to be full-time masters students studying at UNSW Art & Design for session 2021-2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be receiving this fund, the contestant has to be enrolled in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being admitted, aspirants can submit the online award application form available on My Application Online.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers will be asked to provide the personal statement describing studentship aims, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For taking affirmation, claimants must have to hold their bachelor degree certificates with good academic grades in the relevant field.
- Language Requirement: For joining this program, candidates will be asked to prove their written and spoken English language ability.
The studentship will be awarded worth up to $5,000 and it will be paid in two instalments.