With the aiming of encouraging high performing students, the University of New South Wales is offering Mitchell History Award for International Students in Australia.
The program is open for those eligible candidates who wish to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
A valuable opportunity for students from all around the world
User Review( votes)
The University of New South Wales has the highest median ATAR and attracts the highest number of top 500 students. It offers bachelor, master and doctoral degrees and ranked 2nd in New South Wales according to the 2018 QS World University Rankings.
Why at the University of New South Wales? The university gives a great opportunity for those candidates, who want to build up their career in the scientific field. Students can get the best experience along with the skills to succeed in their future career.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2019
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: $2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One bursary is available
- Nationality: Any nationality
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from any nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in the field of History
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to be commencing a full-time undergraduate (single or dual) program at UNSW with the displayed intention to major or minor in History.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For gaining this bursary, claimants need to be enrolled in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being registered, aspirants can apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers are requested to upload the personal statement, letter of motivation, transcript, and resume.
- Admission Requirements: For taking affirmation, you are required to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: To gain entry to UNSW, you’ll need to meet the English language requirements.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to $2,000.