United States International University Africa is offering scholarships for the high achieving students from Kenya for the academic year 2019-2020.
The program is open for those bright and needy students who would like to join the university, for their undergraduate studies.
Excellent opportunity for students to get an undergraduate degree
User Review( vote)
United States International University Africa is accredited by the Commission for Higher Education (CHE) in Kenya and by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). It is also known as USIU Africa, is a private university in Kenya, the largest economy in the East African Community.
Why at the United States International University Africa? The university provides opportunities to enhance leadership ability while participating in sports, club activities, club office bearers and leadership retreats for student leaders.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2019
- University or Organization: United States International University Africa
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Students from Kenya
- The award can be taken in Kenya
- Eligible Countries: Students from Kenya
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have sat the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examinations not more than one year prior to the award, have attained a mean grade of B+ (Plus) or better, with at least a B plain in English and Mathematics in KCSE. Successful candidates must maintain a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 and above to remain eligible
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this education award then you must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can apply for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants need to attach the statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of motivation, transcript and curriculum vitae
- Admission Requirements: Admission to undergraduate degree programs is based on academic achievement at the secondary level. All applicants are expected to satisfy procedures and criteria for admission to USIU-Africa.
- Language Requirement: All students for whom English is not the first language are required to show English proficiency before beginning an academic program.
Benefits: The studentship will cover the full costs of tuition, books, computer laboratory, and room and board fees in the university hostels for two applicants (female and male).