The University of New South Wales is inviting highly motivated aspirants from all around the world to apply for the Robin Crawford Memorial Scholarship. The fund is available to commence postgraduate degree program.
The purpose of The grant is to encourage students interested in social impact to apply for study in a related program at UNSW Sydney.
Great opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
The University of New South Wales is an Australian public research university. It has international exchange and research partnerships with over 200 universities around the world and ranked 2nd in New South Wales according to QS World University Rankings.
Why study at the University of New South Wales? The university provides candidates a wide range of opportunities to grow and pursue new directions in a vibrant, engaging environment. It encourages students to think critically and examine their role in the world.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all over the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue postgraduate coursework study in Certificate in Social Impact, AGSM MBA (Social Impact), Master of Commerce (8404), or the Master of Commerce (Extension) (8417), specializing in Global Sustainability and Social Enterprise.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity , applicants must have a master’s degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin the application process, candidates need to take admission to the university. After taking admission they can apply for the opportunity through an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the academic transcript, co-curricular statement (CCOS), statements and including standard letters.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate academic merit.
- Language Requirement: If you are applying to UNSW, you will need to meet their English language requirements.
Benefits: The scholarship offers $ 5,000 for the duration of the program (minimum).