Outstanding students have a great chance to apply for the Collection of Small Endowed Awards provided by the University of Leeds. The bursaries are awarded to pursue a master’s degree program.
The aim of the awards is to support highly motivated students by providing them £14,000 maintenance per annum and fees for the academic session 2020-2021.
Funding opportunity for outstanding students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1874, the University of Leeds is one of the largest higher education institutions in the UK. It strives to achieve academic excellence within an ethical framework informed by our values of integrity, equality, and inclusion, community, and professionalism.
Why study at the University of Leeds? While studying at this university, candidates can get a wealth of opportunities and has a real impact on the world in cultural, economic and societal ways. It gives students skills and knowledge to plan for their future careers.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £14,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: UK and EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to UK and EU citizens.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must hold a first degree at the undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK upper second class honours degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must first apply for a relevant taught program of study and be in receipt of a student application number to be eligible to apply for this application . Once you are in receipt of your Student Application ID complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a degree certificate, academic transcripts and scanned copies of any UK visa/permits you currently hold or have previously held if you are applying as an international student.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: To study at Leeds you will need to meet their English language requirements.
Benefits: The sponsorship will provide £14,000 for maintenance per annum and fees.