Ready to take your career to the next level? UNSW Sydney offers Scientia PhD Scholarship opportunities to help you achieve your goals.
The PhD program in Intelligent Aggregation and Control of Distributed Energy Storage Systems is open to attract the best and brightest people into strategic research areas. Furthermore, the program also will provide 4 years of funding to complete research at UNSW.
Great opportunity to do a PhD at UNSW Sydney, Australia.
User Review( votes)
As one of Australia’s leading research and teaching universities, UNSW Sydney is devoted to making a difference by focusing on areas critical to the future. Established in 1949, it is the most comprehensive research-intensive university in Australia.
Why at the University of New South Wales? UNSW Sydney has strong regional and global engagement. With a wacky focus on the scientific, technological and professional disciplines, it offers a vast range of bachelor, master and research programs.
Application Deadline: July 12, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Australian, New Zealand, Citizens or Permanent Residents of all other countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: There are over 190 research projects to choose from.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Ideally, the candidate should also have a master degree specializing in advanced control systems design with a focus on power systems.
- Previous research experience/publications in the areas of distributed control systems design, distributed optimization, or clustering methods are highly desirable.
- Applicants are required to express their interest in a specific research area with an identified supervisory team.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To take part in the program, applicants are required to login to apply now or create a new user account for PhD program at UNSW.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will need to submit their previous research experience/publications, master or undergraduate degree, CV, or other documents which will be required to submit on the online application.
- Admission Requirements: The candidate must have an undergraduate degree (first class or equivalent) with advanced control systems courses, and courses related to power systems and renewable generation.
The university will provide all the followings:
- There are 62 scholarships available. The opportunity will provide 4 years of funding for the applicants to complete a PhD at UNSW.
- To support candidates in achieving their career and professional goals during their research degree, an annual support package of up to $10,000 is used to fund the development activities.
- PhD candidates will be awarded a scholarship package of $41,209 per annum (2019 rate, indexed), comprising a tax-free living allowance for 4 years, and a support package of up to $10,000/annum to provide financial support for career development activities.