Make positive plans for your future with Grant-Aligned Priority PhD Positionsfunded by the Commonwealth Government at the University of Queensland.
The grant is available for the brilliant Australian and international PhD students, who wish to work on projects with leading researchers and learn to conduct research independently.
Golden opportunity for PhD candidates from all around the world
User Review( votes)
Formed in 1901, Work Government of Australia is divided into three branches by the Governor-General. The Government of the Commonwealth of Australia is commonly referred to as the Australian Government.
Why at the University of Queensland? At this university, candidates can get the advice and a range of services to empower with the skills and knowledge to plan for their future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD research in Agribusiness, Agriculture, Environment and Science, Engineering, Architecture and Planning, and Information Technology, Health, Humanities, Education, Psychology, Music, Business and Social Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, applicants must have completed a postgraduate degree and be a current PhD degree student seeking research projects in the described subject areas.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this education award, then you are required to be enrolled as a PhD degree student at the university. After being registered, aspirants need to follow the three steps below to apply.
Step 1: First, you have to browse the available projects at the link. Email the Chief Investigator to discuss the project, suitability, and the preferred educational background.
Step 2: Prepare the supporting documents
Step 3: Complete the Online Application for the bursary
- Supporting Documents: Submit the academic transcript, award certificates, CV, copy of passport, and two referee reports.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in PhD degree, claimants are needed to meet the entry requirements for admission.
- Language Requirement: Seekers must have to provide the evidence for meeting UQ’s English language proficiency requirements.
The grantee will get the $27,596 per annum tax-free, indexed annually for three years with the possibility of two 6-month extensions in approved circumstances.