Are you an international student looking for financial aid? Here is a great opportunity to you funded by the University of New South Wales through its South Western Sydney Medicine Honours Scholarship.
The aim of this scholarship is to encourage the highest quality candidates in the Faculty of Medicine MD Program, to consider undertaking an Honours project at the South Western Sydney campuses of UNSW, including at the Ingham Insitute for Applied Medical Research.
Scholarship offers $ 5,000 for the duration of the program.
User Review( vote)
The University of New South Wales is an Australian public research university located in the Sydney suburb of Kensington. It has international exchange and research partnerships with over 200 universities around the world and ranked 2nd in New South Wales according to QS World University Rankings.
Why study at the University of New South Wales? The university provides candidates with a wide range of opportunities to grow and pursue new directions in a vibrant, engaging environment. It encourages students to think critically and examine their role in the world.
Application Deadline: February 24, 2020
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MD Honours program
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 4
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded in the subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Be currently enrolled in the UNSW MD Program.
- Be eligible to undertake an approved Honours program offered by the South Western Sydney Clinical School as part of 3831 Science (Medicine) Honours program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin the application process, candidates need to take admission to the university. After taking admission they can apply for the opportunity through an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the academic transcript and a short statement of no more than one page on their planned project.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate academic merit.
- Language Requirement: If you are applying to UNSW, you will need to meet their English language requirements.
The scholarship offers $ 5,000 for the duration of the program.