The Department of Economics is seeking for highly motivated and talented individuals to apply for the “Fully-funded PhD Research Program at the NHH Norwegian School of Economics in Norway.
This is a four-year fully-funded programme activated for deserving international students who will commence a PhD Research degree program for the academic year 2020/21.
Valuable chance to study at NHH Norwegian School of Economics
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1936, the NHH Norwegian School of Economics offers welfare services for all education, public healthcare, unemployment support, parental leave, and childcare. The school provides degrees at the masters and doctoral levels.
Why at NHH Norwegian School of Economics? Studying in this school will improve your career possibilities, both at home and abroad. It provides extraordinary education and teaching quality to all international students.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
- University: NHH Norwegian School of Economics
- Department: Department of Economics
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: NOK 479 000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Norway
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for this application.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program will be awarded in the Department of Economics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you have an urge for this studentship, then you are suggested to take affirmation in the PhD degree at the university. After that, you will have the option to complete an application for the program through your online applicant portal.
- Supporting Documents: Letter of recommendation, Curriculum vitae, Certificate of a Master of Science degree, Certificate of a Bachelor degree, Other relevant certificates or transcripts, Statement of purpose describing your motivation for applying this position (250-300 words), and two referees must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a masters degree
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have an adequate level of academic and English language proficiency by adequate GMAT or GRE scores and TOEFL or IELTS test scores, or documenting equivalent skills in other ways.
The university will provide the annual salary according to the Norwegian State Salary, which currently is NOK 479 000 (equivalent to approximately EUR 47 500 or USD 52 300). The salary ensures a fair standard of living in Norway and is subject to Norwegian taxes and benefits, including public health care benefits and pension savings.