Get the skills you need for the next step in your career and apply for the William McIlrath Rural Scholarship administrated by the University of New South Wales in Australia.
The studentship is available for the brilliant aspirants from Australia to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Admirable opportunity for Australian students
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1949, the University of New South Wales is an Australian public research university. It has international exchange and research partnerships with over 200 universities around the world and ranked 2nd in New South Wales according to QS World University Rankings.
Why at the University of New South Wales? The university provides opportunities for candidates to develop a broad range of skills and grow in confidence. It also offers practical advice and support. It provides a diverse range of subjects with an emphasis on developing practical skills.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2019
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two bursaries are available
- Nationality: Australian students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from Australia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in the following UNSW Faculties: Science, Engineering, Law, Medicine, Built Environment and the UNSW Business School.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be undertaking an Australian Senior Secondary Certificate (i.e.the HSC) or equivalent. Applicants who have completed their schooling in the previous two years are also eligible to apply provided they have not commenced any tertiary study in the meantime. Candidate must be proposing to undertake the first year of a full-time undergraduate program in the following faculties. Students must be from a rural or an isolated area of Australia
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If want to apply for this studentship then you are required to be enrolled in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of New South Wales. After taking confirmation, seekers can apply for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for the personal statement, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: Seekers are recommended to hold their high school degree certificate and all the academic degree certificates with good grades.
- Language Requirements: To study at UNSW, you must have sufficient fluency in written and spoken English.
Benefits: Scholars will be awarded worth up to $10,000.