The UOW Law’s “Change the World” program is a wonderful opportunity in Australia, which is furnishing by the University of Wollongong.
The motive of this program is to attract Indian and Bangladeshi applicants to pursue a bachelor’s degree program at UOW in Australia.
Excellent opportunity for Indian and Bangladeshi students to study Law in Australia with 100% free tuition.
User Review( vote)
The University of Wollongong was established in 1951 as a Division of the New South Wales University of Technology. It is an Australian public research university which recognized as an independent institution in 1975.
Why at the University of Wollongong? The UOW conferral more than 100,000 degrees, certificate, and diploma for its students. It also provides good teaching facilities and excellence with many opportunities for building a bright future.
Application Deadline: November 8, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Only Indian and Bangladeshi.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join a Bachelor of Laws or Bachelor of Laws (graduate entry) degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must receive an offer a place in 2020 for a bachelor’s course offered by the university.
How to Apply
You just have to follow 2 simple steps for applying to this program-
- First Step- Register your place in a Bachelor of Laws, Bachelor of Laws (Honours) or Bachelor of Laws (Graduate Entry) degree program at the University of Wollongong.
- Second Step- Complete the online application form and submit it with additional information such as- contact details, student number (given by the university), address and a two-minute video on describing that “how will you use a UOW Law degree to change the world”.
Benefits: Two awards will be granted by the university one for an Indian and One for a Bangladeshi aspirant which will cover the 100% tuition fee for or the minimum duration of the course.