If you think that study in Australia is just next to impossible for you. Then you need to take a look at the U.S. Fulbright Anne Wexler Scholarship program, presented by the Australian-American Fulbright Commission to study in Australia.
Great opportunity for US students to study in Australia with the educational fund.
User Review( votes)
The Australian-American Fulbright Commission is sponsored by the U.S. and Australian governments. It is a non-profit organization which aims to enhance mutual understanding and strengthen relations between the two countries.
Why should apply for this program? This program will give you a chance to study at one of the best universities in Australia. It will help you to cover your study, travel, and some other expenses. A student will learn from the best award-winning teachers.
Application Deadline: Open
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from the United States.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Can participate in a master’s degree program at an Australian university in the field of Public policy (Health, Sustainability, Energy, and Climate Change, Regional security, Education, Political Science, History, and Governmental relations).
- Admissible Criteria: Must be a US citizen and hold a strong academic credential and leadership potential.
How to Apply
Regarding the application process for the grant, please contact the Fulbright scholarships team through email to [email protected].
The educational award will provide a monthly stipend for up to two years, a one-off establishment allowance, generous international travel entitlement, tuition fees, and health coverage under Medicare. It will also provide Health and Accident Insurance (ASPE) to a maximum of US$100,000 (Scholar only).
- Monthly stipend for up to two academic years
- Tuition fees (up to a set limit)
- Round-trip, economy class airfare directly to and from the scholar’s home city and the city of the host institution
- Health coverage under Australian Medicare (for the scholar only)
- Establishment allowance (one-time payment)
- Access to Fulbright Alumni in the US and Australia for social and professional networking
- Support from the Fulbright Commission to assist with administration, visas and general enquiries