The Uppsala University is offering Global Scholarships for deserving candidates in Sweden. The citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland can apply for this funding opportunity. The program is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
Established in 1477, Uppsala University is an international research university located in Sweden. It enables you to gain foundation knowledge in a subject area that matches your professional and personal interests.
Great opportunity for international students to complete masters study with full tuition fees in Sweden .
User Review( votes)
Why would like to study at Uppsala University? Students at this university will receive not only education but also experiences that will prepare them for career success. The university provides a strong focus on teaching excellence and providing more national teaching awards for students.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through February 1, 2022.
- Scholarship Provider: Uppsala University
- Course Level: Master’s programme
- Study Subject(s): Scholarship is available to study multiple subjects
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken at Sweden
- Citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- Applicants must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in belonging to an educational milieu.
- Students can only be awarded an Uppsala University Global Scholarship if a programme at Uppsala University is chosen as first priority.
- You must have applied for the Master’s programme before the University Admissions deadline.
- You must meet the entrance requirements for the programme you applied to and application fee and supporting documents must have been received before the deadline to University Admissions.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No extra documents need to be sent. They will use the documentation you submit with your programme application on www.universityadmissions.se.
- Supporting Documents: No extra documents need to be sent. We will use the documentation you submit with your programme application on www.universityadmissions.se.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a bachelor’s degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Scholarships will cover the full cost of tuition fees, but not living expenses, for studies at Uppsala University.