If you’re a high-achieving student who wants to complete an undergraduate degree in Australia, then you can apply for the UQ Academic Scholarships programme at the University of Queensland.
The studentship is designed for those high-achieving candidates who want to study the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2022-2023.
A valuable opportunity for Australian and international students.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 1909, the University of Queensland is ranked as one of the most reputable universities in the world and it is a public research university. It is ranked among the world’s top universities, as measured by several key independent rankings.
Why study at the University of Queensland? While studying at this university candidates can understand how to effectively connect with industry professionals and utilize their expertise. They can attend a huge number of workshops and skills sessions throughout their candidature.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted by November 19, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s degree
- Awards: Up to $60,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: May vary
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Australia and all around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree program in all subject areas.
- Admissible Criteria: Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holders.
- Australian Permanent Residents, New Zealand citizens, or international students completing Year 12, or you’re on a gap year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this education award, then you must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers can apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: You will be required to upload documentation to support the academic, leadership, and community service achievements that you listed in those sections on your application.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted, seekers are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants must have to meet the English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
Benefits: The studentship programme will provide worth up to $60,000 to the winning candidates.