ARC Centre of Excellence PhD international awards is intended to encourage domestic and international students to get higher education at the University of Queensland in Australia. The programme is open for the academic session 2020/2021.
The programme supports innovative PhD students to join their national collaborative Centre to develop new pathways to reduce energy and water consumption and increase metals recovery in the sector.
Valuable offer for highly talented students on their tuition fees.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is considered to be one of Australia’s leading universities that offer various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes. It offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher decorate degrees so that you can enjoy the best possible study experience at the university.
Why at the University of Queensland? The university provides wide-ranging support services and orientation programs so that you can enjoy the best possible study experience. At this university, students will get challenging and inspirational education during their study time.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Living stipend scholarship, Top-up Scholarship
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 8
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree coursework in ARC Centre of Excellence-Enabling eco-efficient beneficiation of minerals.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have completed some research experience.
- Have completed an approved university degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the University of Queensland. After that, you must email the following documents to the Principal Supervisor of the project.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a cover letter, CV, and academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants need to meet the general entry requirements of the programme.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The University of Queensland will provide eight scholarships of $28,092 per annum (2020 rate), indexed annually. A top-up of $5,000 is also on offer.