Many students dream of studying in the UK, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. In order to assist them, the University of Strathclyde is offering Postgraduate Research funding for the academic session 2020/21.
The research programme aims to support UK and EU students who want to reformulate an existing cancer drug into a drug delivery system to target the drug to the cancer cells.
Golden chance for international students to get the educational fund.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1796, the University of Strathclyde is a popular technical institution located in the heart of Glasgow’s city centre. It offers international candidates many options to complete a program or progression to degree study.
Why study at the University of Strathclyde? The university provides students to bring a range of skills that they have gained outside of their studies and support them in their career aims. Here candidates will gain a flexible, innovative learning environment as well as first-class teaching.
Application Deadline: November 2, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: Cover tuition and bench fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: UK and EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Research programme in Pharmacy and biomedical sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have a 2:1 Honours degree or overseas equivalent.
- EU students are only eligible for RC stipend if they have been resident in the UK for 3 years, including for study purposes, immediately prior to starting their PhD.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in a Postgraduate Research degree programme at the University of Strathclyde. After that candidates can apply through the University Application System.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: To become a part of the opportunity, applicants must meet the academic entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Strathclyde will provide a scholarship to UK and EU students that will cover tuition and bench fees for the duration of studies.