If you have any financial crises to pay your education fee, then you have a wonderful opportunity to apply for the DVClinSc Scholarships DVClinSc Scholarships during the academic year 2021-2022.
The purpose of the program programme is to attract new and highly qualified students commencing a Doctor of Veterinary Clinical Science (DVClinSc) degree at UQ.
A lucky chance for international students to an educational fund for their research study.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1909, the University of Queensland is the fifth oldest public research university located in Australia. UQ ranks in the top 50 as measured by the Performance Ranking of Scientific Papers for World Universities.
Why study at the University of Queensland? UQ gives a range of solutions and employment opportunities for students to help them plan their career and find work. The university program provides active on-site supervision by registered veterinary specialists and highly qualified clinical researchers.
Application Deadline: January 14, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: School of Veterinary Science
- Course Level: Research
- Award: AUD 45,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in the School of Veterinary Science
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be a research PhD student applying or studying in a recognized institution.
- Must have an official PhD supervisor who is affiliated with a recognized institution and research organization.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in a PhD degree coursework at the University of Queensland. After getting enrolled, candidates must apply for this award. There is no separate application for a scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Must include a letter of support from their primary supervisor, using the template provided by the Research Foundation of Cerebral Palsy Alliance.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible to apply, you must also meet the entry requirements for Higher Degrees by Research at UQ.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Eligible students will receive up to A living allowance stipend of $45,000 per annum (indexed annually), for 3.5 years at the University of Queensland in Australia. The program includes additional financial support contributing to research costs and to travel costs for students to attend relevant conferences or training opportunities.