The University of Queensland is pleased to offer Economics Scholarship for students from Vietnam. The scholarship is awarded to undertake undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
The aim of the UQ Economics Scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from Vietnam.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is a research-intensive institution in the top 100 universities world-wide, offering choice and opportunity to students.
Students must have an IELTS of 6.5 overall with a 6 in all other sub-bands or Internet-based TOEFL minimum overall score of 87 with 21 writing; 19 reading; 19 speaking; 19 listenings.
- Course Level: Scholarships are awarded to undertake undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are offered over different departments across the University, all offering a diverse range of courses.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship covering up to 100% of the tuition fees.
- Scholarship can be taken at Australia
- Undergraduate: Covering up to 100% of the tuition fees only for students seeking entry into the Bachelor of Economics. The scholarship does not include living expenses for the duration of the program, travel expenses or overseas health cover
- Coursework Masters: These scholarships do not include living expenses for the duration of the program, travel expenses or overseas health cover. They are awarded on a competitive basis. The previous study of economics or work experience is not required. Covers up to 100% of tuition fees for students seeking entry.
Nationality: Students of Vietnam can apply for the scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Submit an application form with the following documents through a registered UQ International Education Representative or directly to the University of Queensland International Admissions.
- Supporting Material: Supporting documents are:
- university academic transcripts
- senior high school academic transcripts
- motivation letter
- 2 reference letters
Application Deadline: Applications will open on May 31, 2020