The University of Queensland is awarding two economics scholarships to an outstanding student from Brazil (one) and Latin America (one). Scholarships will be available to either commence undergraduate or postgraduate studies at the UQ School of Economics in 2015.
To be eligible to apply for a scholarship, students must meet UQ’s English language requirements. Scholarships include 100% tuition fee waiver and will be awarded on the basis of academic excellence and other achievements.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject (s): Scholarships are awarded for the following programmes: Bachelor of Economics, Bachelor of Economics dual program, Master of International Economics & Finance, Master of Development Economics, Master of Business Economics and Master of Health Economics.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate degree at UQ School of Economics.
- Scholarship Provider: University of Queensland, Australia
- Scholarship can be taken at Australia
To be eligible to apply for a scholarship to commence a Bachelor of Economics program or one of our Coursework Masters programs at The UQ School of Economics in 2015, students must meet UQ’s English language requirements. To apply for the Bachelor of Economics students must:
- Achieve excellent results in the International Baccalaureate with a score of 37; or achieved excellent results in A Levels with a score of 12 or
- Successfully completed 1 year of a Bachelors Degree Program
- The following GPA results are required: Brazil a minimum GPA of 8.4 out of 10 where 5 is a pass, Colombia a minimum GPA of 4.4 out of 5 where 3 is a pass, Peru a minimum GPA of 17 out of 20 where 11 is a pass, Chile a minimum GPA of 6 out of 7 where 4 is a pass and Mexico a minimum GPA of 8.4 out of 10 where 5 is a pass
- Students will be eligible to apply for the following programs for commencement at UQ.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Students of Brazil and Latin America can apply for these Economics scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Complete the: UQ Economics Scholarship Form, UQ undergraduate application form, UQ postgraduate application form
- Submit with supporting documents:
- academic transcripts
- motivation letter
- two reference letters
- evidence of English proficiency e.g. IELTS
- Applications can be lodged through an official UQ representative or directly to the UQ International Admissions Office.
Application Deadline: Closed