Female students from Ireland are invited to apply for Intel Shannon Women in Technology Scholarships. These are awarded in a relevant Computer Science/Technology/Engineering courses which are included in the list.
Through the ‘Women in Technology’ program, Intel hopes to increase awareness and encourage a new generation of high-achieving women to take up the challenge of a career in science and technology.
The admirable choice for Irish female students to get an undergraduate education in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
Since 1989, Intel has invested $15 billion in Ireland creating the most advanced industrial campus in Europe. Today, alongside advanced manufacturing, Intel in Ireland has come to represent a diversity of activities across the spectrum of Intel business from cutting edge research to design. Intel has 4,900 employees across Ireland.
University or Organization: Intel in Ireland
Course Level: Undergraduate degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Irish female students
The program can be taken in Ireland
Application Deadline: October 6, 2019
In order to apply for these endowments, applicants must follow the given criteria:
- The program is open to female students completing secondary school in 2018 and entering relevant undergraduate degrees.
- Irish female students can apply for these Intel Women in Technology Scholarships.
- Candidates must apply for, secure, and accept a CAO offer in a relevant degree course in an Irish University or Institute of Technology.
- Recipients must be willing to undertake their co-op placement or internship in Intel in where applicable.
- Students will be required to provide by post a copy of their Junior and Leaving Certificate results once received.
- Selection will be by application form and interview of candidates.
- Final decision will rest with Intel Ireland.
- The studentships are open to female school leavers entering undergraduate honors degree courses in; Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronic, and Computer Engineering or equivalent (including general Engineering, leading to specialization in Electronic or Computer Engineering).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for Women in Technology scholarships, an online application form must be completed.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants are required to print a copy of the Intel Personal Release form, written proof of registration in a relevant 3rd level institute must be including signature and to then return a scanned copy of the completed form to [email protected]
- Scholarships for female school leavers, valued at €3,000 each per annum, entering specified four-year undergraduate degree courses.
- Scholarships for female students already placed in the first two years of relevant university degree courses, valued at €3,000 per annum, for the remainder of their undergraduate courses.