Be a student who attracts success. For helping you in this process, the University of Queensland is offering the UQ Future Students Undergraduate Singapore Polytechnics Scholarships in Australia.
The bursary has a purpose of supporting high achieving applicants who have completed diploma level studies at a polytechnic institution in Singapore and want to take an undergraduate degree program at UQ.
Great offer for high achieving students from Singapore who wish to get undergraduate study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is ranked as one of the most reputable universities in the world and is situated as a public research university. It was organized in 1909 by the state parliament.
Why at the University of Queensland? At UQ, the candidates will get many opportunities like workshops, seminars, events, and others for developing the personality and communication skills. It has the best teaching faculty for teaching participants in the best way possible.
- University or Organization: The University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: A$10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of any nationality are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Have completed a diploma from Singapore Polytechnic, Nanyang Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Republic Polytechnic or Temasek Polytechnic, with a minimum grade of 3.2 (where max = 4, pass = 1).
- Must undertake undergraduate studies in a non-quota program and have either accepted or received an unconditional offer to commence in Semester 1, 2020.
- Applicants must be a high achieving students who have completed diploma level studies at a polytechnic institution in Singapore and who will commence undergraduate studies at UQ in Semester 1, 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For this outstanding opportunity, the candidates have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program. After that, no additional application is required for the grant; all eligible participants will be automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, the university will ask you to submit your academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, language ability proof, and copy of the passport.
- Language Requirement: The participants need to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational award will provide an amount of a$10,000 which will be paid as a reduction in tuition fees over semester 1 and 2.