A piece of good news for all South African applicants, the U.S. Embassy is offering the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program for your higher studies in the United States.
The educational award is designed for high achieving applicants from South Africa for a graduate-level study, leadership development, and professional collaboration with U.S. counterparts at any host American university.
This is the best offer for students from South Africa to achieve graduate study in the US with financial help.
User Review( votes)
Since 1978, the Humphrey Fellowship Program has received funding as a Fulbright exchange activity from the U.S. Congress. It is in the honour of the late Senator and Vice President, Hubert H. Humphrey.
Why at this program? This educational program is giving you an opportunity to start higher education at any American university. It is providing all the facilities which might be enough for your complete your studies and building a bright future.
- University or Organization: The U.S. Embassy and Consulates
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate level studies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: South Africa
- The program can be taken in the U.S.
- Application Deadline: August 15, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of South Africa are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for participating in non-degree graduate-level studies leadership development and professional collaboration with U.S. counterparts in the field of Sustainable Development, Democratic Institution Building, Education, and Public Health at any host university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants should have achieved positions of significant responsibility at the national, regional or local level and show clear promise to assume greater future leadership roles.
- Individuals with dual U.S. citizenship or U.S. permanent resident status are ineligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants can apply for this program the online application portal at any host American university.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal candidate must have a minimum of a four-year undergraduate degree from South Africa and a minimum of five years of full-time professional experience.
- Language Requirement: The participants must have to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- The fellowship will provide a payment of tuition fees at the assigned host university, pre-academic English language training, a living allowance, accident and sickness coverage, a book allowance and one-time computer subsidy.
- It will also cover the cost of air travel, and professional development allowance for professional activities, such as field trips, professional visits, and conferences.