Magnify your research skills by applying for the International PhD Scholarship in Verifying Compiler Optimization Passes at the University of Queensland. The studentship is open for the academic year 2020/21.
Great chance to receive fund for a research degree in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is the fifth oldest public research university in Australia. It is ranked as one of the most reputable universities in the world. The university offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees.
Why at the University of Queensland? UQ provides students with various courses and programs to develop skills and knowledge. Here students will have access to a rigorous education in a supportive and creative environment.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Higher Degree by Research
- Awards: $40,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic & International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in verifying compiler optimization passes
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates have to enrol in a higher degree by research program at the university
- A bachelor’s degree with at least honours class IIA or equivalent from approved universities, which includes a relevant research component, or
- A research master’s degree, or
- A coursework master’s degree and an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes a relevant research component, or
- A postgraduate degree of at least one year full-time equivalent with an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.0 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours IIA will be considered for PhD entry
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being a part of the program, claimants have to take admission to a higher degree by research coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, you will be considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to provide the following documents:
- Academic CV
- Academic transcript for all post-secondary study undertaken, complete or incomplete, including the institution grading scale
- Award certificates/testamurs for all completed post-secondary studies. If you are from China you must provide three documents, your transcript, an award certificate, and a graduate statement/certificate
- A copy of your Passport
- Contact details from two referees who can best comment on your prior research experience.
- Admission Requirements: When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the admission requirements page. Students are required to produce a thesis of no more than 80,000 words, with the research representing a significant new contribution to the discipline.
- Language Requirement: Students have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university
The University of Queensland will provide $40,000 per annum tax-free for three years, with the possibility of two 6-month extensions at the standard RTP rate ($28,092 per annum, indexed annually) in approved circumstances.