If you have decided what to become in the future, no hurdle can stop you from achieving it. With this positive approach, Southern Cross University is delighted to offer its Outstanding Academic Excellence International Scholarship.
The program is open for the academic year 2020-2021. This funding program is designed to support high performing students who wish to pursue bachelor or master programs at the Lismore or Coffs Harbour Campus.
Valuable support for international students to study in Australia.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1994, Southern Cross University is home to nine research centres and it has been ranked in the world’s top 150 universities. It offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate academic programs.
Why at Southern Cross University? The university delivers degrees on campus and online, with a rich academic portfolio covering a wide range of disciplines. By joining this university you will benefit from a high-quality education, learning from inspirational figures that will challenge and encourage you throughout your studies.
Application Deadline: June 26, 2020
- University or Organization: Southern Cross University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and Masters
- Award: Up to $60,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Civil Engineering, Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Coastal Systems, Bachelor of Environmental Science, Bachelor of Environmental Science/Bachelor of Marine Science and Management, Bachelor of Marine Science and Management, Graduate Diploma of Forest Science and Management, Master of Forest Science and Management, Bachelor of Marine Science and Management, Master of Marine Science and Management.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- International Students who are commencing in Session 2, 2020, or course transferring into a new course in Session 2, 2020.
- Students must be full time (ie. 3 units or more in each Study period)
- Students must be able to demonstrate a very high standard of Entry into the course (ie. Must have completed a graded Diploma or higher with outstanding results).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must take admission in the bachelor and master degree program at Southern Cross University. After that, they must submit the program application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check the academic requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The Southern Cross University will provide $15,000 per year to international students for bachelor and master degree programs. Combined with the relatively low cost of living in regional Australia, these endowments, which are valued at up to $60,000*, will provide outstanding students with the opportunity to channel their energy into their studies by significantly improving the affordability of their time in Australia.