Get financial support to start your academic journey in Australia. The University of Queensland is providing an opportunity to apply for the PhD International funding for the academic session 2020/2021.
This educational programme is accessible for Australian and international students who want to apply for the PhD degree in Methods for Siting Low and Zero Emission Vehicle Refueling Infrastructure at the university.
This programme will support the international students for PhD study at the University of Queensland.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland, which was established in 1909, provides a comprehensive range of comfort amenities and orientation programmes to ensure that you have the best possible study experience. It is an Australian-based worldwide higher education institution.
Why study at the University of Queensland? UQ encourages students in their educational pursuit to attain a higher degree in different aspects. It also supports shaping the future by bringing together and growing leaders in their fields to inspire the next generation and advance ideas that benefit the world.
Application Deadline: August 8, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Awards: $28,597 per annum (2021 rate), indexed annually
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The award is available for the PhD degree in Methods for Siting Low and Zero Emission Vehicle Refueling Infrastructure
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the grant, applicants must:
- Must be classed as Australian citizens, permanent residents, and international students currently in Australia at the time of application and commencement
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must have to take admission, and then they have to send the grant’s application along with supporting documents via email to contact Professor Mark Hickman ([email protected])
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit the following documents along with the application:
- Cover letter
- Academic transcript/s
- Evidence for meeting UQ’s English language proficiency requirements, e.g., TOEFL, IELTS.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must need to fulfil the required conditions for their PhD degree, i.e., they must:
- Candidates must have completed some research experience
- Students should have completed an approved university degree and
- They can meet the English language requirements.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your native language, you must show English Language Proficiency
The University of Queensland will provide the award amount of $28,597 per annum (2021 rate), indexed annually for students to complete their studies in Australia.