Reduce your financial burden by applying for the Excellence International Scholarships. The programme is offered by Polytechnique Montréal for the academic year 2021-2022.
This funding scheme will benefit all new international students intending to pursue a postdoctoral research degree programme at the school. The grant aims to support them in the pursuit of their postgraduate study projects or in their research activities within a Quebec higher education institution.
Nice chance for Foreign Students in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1873, Polytechnique is one of Canada’s leading applied-research universities in Canada. It offers a variety of microprograms, specialized graduate diplomas (DESS), non-thesis or modular Master’s, research-based masters and doctorates (PhD) programs.
Why study at Polytechnique Montréal? Students can choose from a variety of exciting career options at this school. It offers a diverse range of learning opportunities, backed up by outstanding academic and student development activities.
Application Deadline: August 11, 2021
- University: Polytechnique Montréal
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Brazil, India, Israel, China, and Mexico
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- For doctoral students: you must already be admitted with a research director or registered in a full-time doctoral program at Polytechnique Montréal
- Must meet all the eligibility conditions on the closing date of the competition (separate date to be confirmed for students preselected by the CSC)
- Must have been pre-selected by an academic institution or by Synchronex (for CCTTs) on the Québec-China scholarship, must be pre-selected by the CSC
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must need to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, Copies of academic transcripts and award, Certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport, letters of recommendation, and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a master’s degree at the school.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must check all the English Language requirements at the school.
The Polytechnique Montréal will provide an award amount in the following manner:
- Doctoral research scholarships: $ 25,000 per year.
- Maximum duration: three years (nine quarters) with the possibility of an extension of up to 12 additional months (monthly allowance of $ 1,000).
- Short-stay research or development grants: $ 3,000 per month for a maximum period of four months.
- Postdoctoral fellowships: $ 35,000 for one year, non-renewable.