The University of Queensland is inviting applications for McCullough Robertson Endowed funding for Law Students. Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents and NZ citizens can apply for these endowments.
The purpose of The grant is to encourage and support students to undertake studies in law at The University of Queensland.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland (UQ) is internationally renowned for its highly awarded teaching staff, world-class facilities, and superior campus environment. It is ranked inside the world’s top 50 universities according to the QS World University Rankings 2015.
- Application Deadline: 8 March 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing an undergraduate program at the University of Queensland.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the School of Chemistry & Molecular Biosciences at The University of Queensland.
$3,000 (approximate, based on the last year of award)Award value not less than $3,000, Senate may award one or more opportunities in a year
- Number of Awards: One scholarship is available.
- Nationality: Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents and NZ citizens can apply for these endowments.
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents and NZ citizens can apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements: An applicant is eligible for the opportunity
if the applicant –
(a) submits an application to the Head by the closing date for applications; and
(b) is a domestic student in accordance with The University’s Fee Policy; and
(c) is enrolled full-time in an Approved Program in the year The grant is to be awarded; and
(d) does not hold another scholarship that the Head considers to be similar.
How to Apply: Students must complete an application form and declaration and submit it with a copy of their curriculum vitae by the close of business on the due date to Vicky Chiu.
- You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this application prior to application, in particular, any specific eligibility conditions and check the FAQs if you have any questions.