The ICSP scholarship awards tuition-waiver scholarships ranging from partial to full tuition for up to 15 credits per term each year. Scholarships apply to tuition only and are based on financial need, academic merit, and the ability to make presentations to diverse groups of people.
The UO Office of International Affairs grants several competitive cash-based scholarships each year to international students who demonstrate financial need and academic merit.
User Review( votes)
The University of Oregon is one of just two schools in the Pacific Northwest selected for membership in the prestigious Association of American Universities, a consortium of 62 leading public and private research institutions in the United States and Canada.
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for undergraduate and graduate students.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The ICSP scholarship awards tuition-waiver scholarships ranging from partial to full tuition for up to 15 credits per term each year.
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: US and non-US citizens are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship
- Applicants must be admissible or fully admitted to the University of Oregon. New students must apply for admission to the UO for 2017-18 by January 15, 2017.
- Applicants cannot be U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents, or eligible to receive U.S. federal financial assistance.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need and meet the minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA requirement.
How to Apply: Freshmen may choose to complete the Common Application, the Coalition Application, or the Oregon Application. The requirements are the same, and your application will be treated no differently regardless of which option you choose. Transfers may only use the Oregon Application.