Candidates from all over the world have a wonderful chance to apply for the PhD international awards at the University of Queensland in Australia. The studentship is open for the session 2020/2021.
The educational programme is furnished to assist both domestic and international students who want to pursue a higher degree by research programme in Economic Evaluation of Paediatric Interventions for Respiratory Failure at the university.
The best offer to get a higher degree by research with free tuition and living stipend in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland supports students in their academic pursuit to attain a higher degree by research. UQ provides HDR candidates and their advisors the tools to develop professionally and create new opportunities.
Why study at the University of Queensland? While studying at this university, students can find several undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs in popular disciplines. They can access to a rigorous education in a supportive and creative environment.
Application Deadline: 15 September 2020
- University: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: $28,092 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Economic Evaluation of Paediatric Interventions for Respiratory Failure
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have a Master of Philosophy (or another research master’s degree) or
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honours class IIA or equivalent or
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale which includes relevant research experience, approved by the dean or
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours class IIA will be considered on a case-by-case basis
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being a part of the program, claimants have to take admission to a higher degree by research coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, you will be considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to provide the following documents: Academic CV, the academic transcript for all post-secondary study undertaken, complete or incomplete, including the institution grading scale, award certificates/testamurs for all completed post-secondary studies. If you are from China, you must provide three documents, your transcript, an award certificate, and a graduate statement/certificate, a copy of your passport and contact details from two referees who can best comment on your prior research experience.
- Admission Requirements: When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the admission requirements page. Students are required to produce a thesis of no more than 80,000 words, with the research representing a significant new contribution to the discipline.
- Language Requirement: Students have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university
The University of Queensland will provide an award amount of $28,092 per annum (2020 rate), indexed annually.