Get financial support to start your academic journey in Australia. The University of Queensland is giving an opportunity to apply for the PhD International Scholarships in Reef Restoration and Adaption Program for the academic session 2020/2021.
The PhD project is now embarking on a long-term research and development (R&D) program to develop, test, and risk-assess novel interventions to help keep the Reef resilient and sustain critical functions and values.
The University of Queensland is the largest education institution that focuses strongly on research and teaching. It offers various study programs like; undergraduate, postgraduate, research for students better support in study.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The university offers the best opportunities and practical experience, knowledge, and skills that will prepare them to exceed expectations in their careers. Here students will have numerous ways to study, from on-campus educated programs to part-time online study.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $33,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Agriculture and Environment, Engineering and Computing, Science, and Mathematics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed some research experience.
- Must have completed an approved university degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must take admission in a PhD degree program at the University of Queensland. After that applicants must submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit an academic CV/resume, academic transcript, degree certificate, passport, and references/letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, applicants need to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The University of Queensland will provide $33,000 per annum to excellent students who want to conduct a Higher Degree by Research for the session 2020/2021.