The University of Queensland is furnishing a golden opportunity via its ”PhD Scholarships in Predicting Plant Success for Generations to Come” to Australia for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship opportunity is open to domestic and international students to encourage and support capable applicants studying postgraduate research (HDR) in Computer science and IT, Environment, Science, and mathematics at the university.
Superior proposal for domestic and overseas students to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland was launched in 1909. The University of Queensland is Australia’s fifth-oldest general research institute. It is dedicated to presenting high-quality research-based education and helping learning circumstances.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The University of Queensland furnishes complete support services and exposure programs to confirm you have the best possible institute experience. You will accept valuable knowledge, information, and abilities that will prepare you to exceed your career expectations.
Application Deadline: 6th March 2023
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate research (HDR)
- Award: $32,192
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: May vary
- Nationality: Domestic and international
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities, including Australia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for postgraduate research (HDR) degree in computer science and IT, environment, science, and mathematics offered by the University of Queensland.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have completed some research experience.
- They have completed an approved university degree and
- Applicants can meet the English language requirements.
- Applicants in an area relevant to your proposed PhD project completed at most ten years ago.
- They have a Master of Philosophy (or another research master’s degree); or bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honors class IIA or equivalent.
- They have Coursework for a master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes relevant research experience approved by the dean.
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honors class IIA, will be considered on a case-by-case basis; or
- They have a Bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of relevant research experience, including publications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates can apply for this scholarship when they apply for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD). After that, applicants should email the following documents to Owen Powell (o.powell2-at-uq.edu.au) to be considered for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover letter
- Copies of academic transcripts
- Other qualifications
- English language documents
- Copy of Passport
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the requirements for a postgraduate degree at the University of Queensland.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.
The University of Queensland will provide $32,192 per annum (2023 rate), indexed annual Living stipend, and Tuition fees.