The University of Melbourne launched the S.F. Pond Travelling Scholarship for outstanding Australian and overseas students for the academic year 2023-2024.
The Scholarship is delivered to all international and Australian national students undertaking postgraduate study in sciences and mathematics and research in the discipline of Forest Science at the university. The applicants can gain a scholarship of approximately five awards, a non-discretionary single payment of up to $2500.
Amazing proposal for international students to study at the University of Melbourne.
User Review( votes)
The University of Melbourne is a public exploration institute based in 1853. It is Australia’s second-oldest institute and the most senior in Victoria. Also, it’s famously comprehended as Australia’s number one institute and a world leader in education, teaching, and research excellence, ranking 33rd in QS World University Rankings 2023.
Why study at the University of Melbourne? The University of Melbourne keeps its devotion to being one of the first institutes globally by donating to society in ways that enrich and transform lives and pursuing a distinctive curriculum that gives its students a comprehensive understanding of the world beyond. The University of Melbourne graduates are flexible, adaptable, and ready for future challenges.
Application Deadline: 31 March 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: Sciences and Mathematics
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Up to $2500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Approximately 5
- Nationality: Domestic and international
- The prize can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities, including Australia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in sciences and mathematics and research in the discipline of forest science subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be postgraduate students engaged in forestry research.
- Applicants must undertake a research project requiring funding for travel or fieldwork.
- Provide evidence of conference attendance.
- The quality of research in the discipline of Forest Science.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must submit their postgraduate research applications via the university portal. The scholarship application form is to be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic results and proof of graduation
- Evidence (if research experience)
- Research proposal
- Provide evidence of conference attendance,
- Provide proof of abstract submission and acceptance,
- Provide a letter of invitation from your host university that confirms laboratory attendance.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for this program, applicants must meet the entry requirements at the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates are required to provide results of IELTS or TOEFL tests to provide proof of English language proficiency.
The University of Melbourne will provide approximately five awards, a non-discretionary single payment of up to $2500.