The new UQ Ph.D. opportunities are available on offer to support Category 1 project grants to study in Australia. Australian and Permanent Residents or NZ citizens and International students are eligible to apply.
Students must have achieved an entry level OP minimum of 11 or the equivalent if originating from another Australian state or territory or for continuing students has a GPA of at least 4.0.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland (UQ) is a research-intensive institution in the top 50 universities worldwide, offering choice and opportunity in undergraduate and postgraduate learning.
Why at the University of Queensland – Each year UQ supports approximately 1200 students through almost 150 specialized Skills Training sessions, workshops and applied training activities, social functions, professional development, and cross-disciplinary collaboration events.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland (UQ)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Ph.D.
- Award: $27,082 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australian Permanent Residents and NZ citizens, International student
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Australian and Permanent Residents or NZ citizens and International students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in the Agribusiness, agriculture, environment and science, Engineering, architecture and planning, and information technology, Health, Humanities, education, psychology, music, business, and social sciences.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
|Minimum qualifications:||Subject to the approval of the Dean, UQ Graduate School, the University accepts qualifications equivalent to a UQ bachelor’s degree with honors class IIA or better, which is the standard basis of admission.
This must include a relevant research component as described in the ‘Relevant Research Experience’ section of this site.
|The minimum level of academic achievement:||To meet the Graduate School admissions requirements for a Ph.D. you would need to provide evidence of one of the following:
How to Apply
- How to apply: The applications must be completed by the given link: https://apply.uq.edu.au/, you must refer to this guide as it explains how to answer each question specifically for these endowments. https://graduate-school.uq.edu.au/node/69/1#1
- Supporting Documents: You must contact the admission about ant supporting documents required.
- Admission Requirements: If you are interested to apply for the opportunity then you must get take admission in the university.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the university’s English language proficiency requirements apply.
- Benefit: Available amount for UQ PhD Positionsis $27,596 per annum (2019 rate), indexed annually, tuition fees, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).