The University of Queensland is inviting applications for TC Beirne School of Law funding for International Students. The following competitive opportunities are awarded to outstanding international students on the basis of academic excellence and interest in a career in law.
The purpose of The grant is to encourage and support academic excellence in international students commencing undergraduate study in Law at the University of Queensland.
This is the best offer to get law education with financial support in Australia.
User Review( votes)
UQ is a research-intensive institution in the top 50 universities worldwide, offering choice and opportunity in undergraduate and postgraduate learning.
- Applications Deadline: 30 October 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available to study an undergraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to learn undergraduate Bachelor of Laws (Honours)/ (LLB (Hons)) or the dual degree programs that include the LLB (Hons).
- Scholarship Award: Two opportunities are on offer: one covering 50% of the tuition fees, and one covering 25% of the tuition fees for courses undertaken towards the approved law program. The grants do not include living expenses, travel expenses, overseas health cover or the Student Services and Amenities fee
- Nationality: Overseas students can apply for these law scholarships.
- Number of Scholarships: Two opportunities are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Overseas students can apply for these law scholarships.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- International students who have applied for the undergraduate program in law and who have not yet commenced at UQ.
- Students must not simultaneously hold a similar scholarship.
- The bursaries are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and interest in a career in law. High achieving students are encouraged to apply.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the university’s English language proficiency requirements apply.
How to Apply: To apply, students must first complete an application for a place at UQ: https://apply.uq.edu.au/
Once you have an existing application with UQ or have received an offer you can apply for a scholarship by completing an application form together with the following supporting documentation to scholarships-at-law.uq.edu.au by 16 November 2018:
- Official academic transcript/s
- A personal statement outlining why you want a career in law
- Two reference letters
- Evidence of English proficiency (e.g. IELTS)