The University of Bath is offering the University Research Studentship Allowance (URSA) for 2020. These studentships are open to Home/EU and overseas students within the faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
The mission is to deliver world-class research and teaching, educating our students to become future leaders and innovators, and benefiting the wider population through research, enterprise and influence.
Nice offer for Home/EU and overseas students to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Bath received its Royal Charter in 1966 and is now firmly established as a top ten UK university with a reputation for research and teaching excellence.
For most programmes, the requirement for non-native English speakers is 6.5 in the IELTS Academic English test, with no less than 6.0 in any element.
Course Level: Studentships are available for pursuing postgraduate research programme.
Study Subject: Studentships are awarded within the faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
Award: Funding lasts for up to three years of full-time study or part-time equivalent. This includes:
- UK/EU tuition fees
- training support fund £750 per annum
- maintenance stipend £15,009 per annum (2021/20 rate)
The award can be taken in the UK
- A first or upper second class honours degree (or equivalent) is normally required for a research degree programme.
- UK and EU citizens who have been ordinarily resident in the UK for at least three years prior to the start of the studentship.
- Overseas candidates are eligible to apply for Economics and Advanced Quantitative Methods.
- Nationality: Home/EU and Overseas students can apply for Graduate School Studentships.
- English Language Requirement: For most programmes, the requirement for non-native English speakers is 6.5 in the IELTS Academic English test, with no less than 6.0 in any element.
How to Apply:
Students can apply for a Graduate School studentship by completing the funding request form. Required documents and information
- A scan of degree certificate
- A scan of degree transcript (if you are still studying) English language assessment certificate
- Two references (one must be from your institution if you have recently been studying)
- Name of intended supervisor
- Details of your proposed research
- An up-to-date CV
Application Deadline: The deadline for applications is 21 January 2020, at12 noon GMT.