Aspirants from the Middle East and North Africa region are invited to apply for the Student Leaders program funded by the U.S. Department of State for the academic year 2020/2021.
The grant is open for those eligible candidates who want to start an intensive leadership training course of approximately five weeks in the United States. The aim of this program is to introduce educational coursework, as well as study tours to diverse regions of the United States.
User Review( votes)
The Middle East Partnership Initiative (MEPI) supports partnerships through projects that provide a wide range of leader program opportunities for the students.
Why should apply for the MEPI Student Leaders Program? Students are facing many challenges in life, for career development where they need leadership skills. In that case, this program will be very beneficial for those students who want to start their career as a good leader.
Application Deadline: December 3, 2019
- University or Organization: U.S. Department of State
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Masters
- Award: Fully paid by the U.S. Department of State
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 60
- Nationality: MENA region
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Students from the following countries are eligible to apply: Algeria, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Kuwait, Iraq, Bahrain, Qatar, and Tunisia.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program will be awarded to study undergraduate and masters course in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- This program is open to university students between the ages of 20 and 24.
- While nominees may be undergraduate or graduate students in any field of academic specialization, it is critical that they exhibit a serious interest in pursuing leadership opportunities in their home countries and demonstrate a desire to deepen their civic engagement.
- Those who have previously travelled to the U.S. or studied abroad are ineligible. Applicants should demonstrate sufficient English-language skills to participate in U.S. university-level classes and must be enrolled in and attending a university in their home countries.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply, applicants must be enrolled in and attending a university in their home countries in the given program. Participants can apply for the program through the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: You should check all required supporting documents before applying
- Admission Requirements: For admission, participants must have a high school classification from any institution or university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants should demonstrate sufficient English-language skills to participate in U.S. university-level classes
- Benefits: The U.S. Department of State covers all expenses of the program