The University of South Florida recognizes students’ academic achievements and aims to encourage them to excel. Therefore, it has decided to award the USF Traditional Excellence Awards for the academic year 2023-2024.
National students interested in starting their undergraduate degree studies at the University of South Florida and who have submitted their admission applications along with the necessary supporting documents can apply for and be considered for this scholarship award. The award is valued at a whopping $20,000 for up to 4 years of study.
User Review( votes)
The University of South Florida is a public research university with its main campus in Tampa, Florida. The University of South Florida is ranked 97thout of 443 National Universities. Its mission is to deliver competitive undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs, generate knowledge, foster intellectual development, and ensure student success in a global environment.
Why choose to study at the University of South Florida? The University of South Florida conducts innovative scholarship, creative activity, and basic and translational research. It delivers a world-class educational experience promoting the success of its talented and diverse undergraduate, graduate, and professional students. It is a public metropolitan research university fostering intellectual inquiry and outcomes that positively shape the future – regionally, nationally, and globally.
Application Deadline: The students must submit their admission applications by 15th January 2023 to be eligible to win this scholarship.
- University or Organization: University of South Florida
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $20,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All American national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programs of choice taught at the University of South Florida are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must receive designation as a National Merit Finalist by the National Merit Scholarship Corporation and name USF as their first-choice school.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must make their admission applications online on the university portal. Scholarship applications can be made via this page.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the Student Self-Reported Academic Record and their final transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry and academic requirements of their chosen program outlined by the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must be fluent in English and have a minimum total score of 1100 (Writing=25, Critical Reading=24, Mathematics=24) on SAT or a minimum total score of 22 (English=17, Reading=19, Mathematics=19) on the ACT.
The University of South Florida will provide the selected candidates with a sum of $20,000, i.e. $5,000 per year for up to four years of study.