Students with a background in sustainability, social entrepreneurship, and commitment to social causes are invited by the UBC Sauder School of Business to participate in the Responsible Business & Community Spirit Scholarship offered for the academic year 2023-2024.
The Responsible Business & Community Spirit Scholarship is an exclusive opportunity open to Canadian and international students pursuing their Master’s in Business Administration at UBC Sauder. The applicants will be required to have a relevant background to be considered for this application worth up to $60,000.
User Review( votes)
The UBC Sauder School of Business is a faculty at the University of British Columbia. The university is highly ranked and strives to inspire and educate responsible leaders. UBC Sauder also promotes lifelong success for its teachers, students, and alumni.
Why choose to study at the UBC Sauder School of Business? The UBC Sauder School of Business was ranked the No. 1 Business School in Canada by Maclean’s Magazine in 2020. It is a world-renowned institution that harbors teachers and faculty who are abundant and wealthy in terms of experience and bring that expertise to classrooms.
Application Deadline: 14th March 2023 and 2nd May 2023 are the last days to apply for International and Canadian applicants, respectively.
- University or Organisation: UBC Sauder School of Business
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: $60,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: Canadian and foreign students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA program taught at the UBC School of Business can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a strong background in sustainability, social entrepreneurship, and commitment to social causes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission to the MBA program at UBC Sauder on the university’s online portal. All eligible applicants will be considered upon application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certification
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must submit GMAT/GRE results with a 550/155 score and hold a Three or four-year Bachelor’s degree with a B+ average or a recognized equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- TOEFL CBT – 250
- IELTS – 7.0
- PTE – 70
- CAEL – 70
The UBC Sauder School of Business will award the winners of this application a sum of $10,000 – $60,000 to pursue their Master’s studies.