Would you like to take part in a Law degree program in Australia? In that case, you will glad to know about the University of Tasmania is offering the Bachelor of Laws Scholarships for the deserving students.
The program is designed to support international students commencing their Bachelor of Laws degree coursework for the academic year 2020/21.
Nice opportunity to get a Bachelor of Laws degree with 14% tuition fee discount in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Tasmania is the fourth oldest public research university in Australia. It has 20 specialist research institutes and cooperative research centres, offering various undergraduate and graduate programs in a range of disciplines.
Why at the University of Tasmania? UTAS provides numerous learning opportunities that are available for the students. There are many skills and abilities best learned through extracurricular involvement.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Tasmania
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: 14% reduction in registered tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The applicants can join a Bachelor of Laws degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- International students from Canada, Singapore, Malaysia or South Asia (includes Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have a high school certificate with a good merit record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the Bachelor of Laws degree at the university. After taking affirmation, they will automatically be assessed for this application through the International Student Application.
- Supporting Documents: Prepare electronic copies of the documents you need to complete your application. These may include evidence of your English language proficiency (e.g. IELTS or TOEFL), evidence of your academic qualifications, and evidence of your previous studies if you are applying for recognition of prior learning. All the documents provided must be the original document or a certified copy.
- Admission Requirements: For admission to undergraduate courses at the University of Tasmania requires Equivalent undergraduate entry requirements by country.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must achieve the required grade in their studies; meet pre-requisite subjects and the English language requirements to be eligible for an offer.
Benefits: The University will provide a 14% discount on the tuition fees.