Applicants are invited to apply for the Utrecht University Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022. There are 20-25 these are available for pursuing a master’s degree program at Utrecht University.
The Utrecht Excellence Program offers a number of highly talented prospective students the opportunity to pursue a degree in a selected number of fields at Utrecht University.
Utrecht University is a university in Utrecht, the Netherlands. It is one of the oldest universities in the Netherlands and one of the largest in Europe.
Why study at Utrecht University- Utrecht is seen as one of the most affluent and attractive cities in the Netherlands. All UCU holders live on the International Campus Utrecht, formerly known as the Kromhout Military Barracks.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2021
To be eligible for a Utrecht Excellence Scholarship, the following criteria must be met:
- Belong to the top 10% of your graduating class:
an official document issued by your university that proves you are among the top 10% of your graduating class, such as a statement signed and stamped by your University, a reference letter, a class ranking certificate, etc.
- Not hold an EU/EEA passport and not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans;
- Have completed your secondary school and/or Bachelor degree outside the Netherlands;
- Have applied for an international master’s program with a start date of 1 September 2021.
- Be able to comply with the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa/residence permit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: After submitting an application for the Master’s program, non-EU/EEA students will have the option to submit an application for a Utrecht Excellence Education. After submitting an application for a Master’s program, you can go to Osiris Online Application
- Supporting Documents: To apply, pupils must be ready to submit the Proof of belonging to the top 10% of your graduating class, an official document issued by your university that proves you are among the top 10% of your graduating class, such as a statement signed and stamped by your University, a reference letter, a class ranking certificate, etc.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
The Utrecht Excellence scholarship can be awarded as:
- tuition fees
- tuition fees plus 11.000 euro living expenses