The University of Nottingham is pleased to announce the Fully Funded Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship for Research Excellence (European Union) in the UK, 2020. The scholarship is open to the applicants who hold an offer to start a full-time research degree programme, PhD or MPhil, at Nottingham.
The aim of the scholarship is to recognize and reward applications from outstanding international students. The winners will receive full tuition fee scholarships plus a stipend of £1,015 per month.
Great offer for international students to get fund for research degree in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Nottingham is a public research university situated in the United Kingdom. The mission of the University is to deliver education and research that shapes lives and society.
Why you should apply at this University?
Study at the University of Nottingham, a world top 100 universities, you can discover a world where the exceptional happens. It provides an exceptional research-led education (TEF Gold), and an outstanding student experience.
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2020
- Course Level: The scholarship is open to pursuing a research degree programme.
- Scholarship Award: Tuition fees and a £1,015 monthly living allowance.
- Numbers of Award: Not Known
- Nationality: European Union (non-UK)
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: European Union (non-UK) applicants are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject area offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- To be considered for this scholarship you are classed as a European Union (non-UK) student for fee purposes and hold an offer to start a full-time research degree programme, PhD or MPhil, at Nottingham.
- Applicants must hold an offer to start a full-time PhD in any subject at University of Nottingham UK with a start date that falls on or between 1 October 2020 and 1 February 2021
PhD is a research degree that provides a challenging but rewarding opportunity to contribute and expand in your field of study.
The mode of application is online.
How to Apply: To participate in this scholarship, Applications should be made via the scholarships section of MyNottingham. Click here to log in once you have received an offer to study in 2020.
Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all required documents given on the application page.
Admission Requirements: To apply for this scholarship the applicant must need to do register a research degree programme at the University of Nottingham.
The University of Nottingham will provide a £1,015 monthly living allowance scholarships that will be covering tuition fees.
Dates and Deadlines
The scholarship application deadline is May 1, 2020.