Do you want to support your education in Australia? Then you should apply for this UTS Diploma to Degree Scholarship at the University of Technology Sydney.
The award is open to international students from South East Asia who have a GPA of 3.4 or equivalent. The award is open to attract high achieving international students from South East Asia to enrolling in undergraduate coursework at UTS in Sydney.
Nice opportunity for students to get financial assistance for study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Technology Sydney was started in 1988, and it has over 50 research centres and institutes. Through its nine faculties and schools, UTS provides a range of undergraduate, graduate, and research degree programs in various disciplines.
Application Deadline: 30 April 2020 for Spring session (starts July 2020)
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 25% of UTS tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 14
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: The South East Asia region (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar [Burma], Philippines, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam)
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undergraduate coursework program in any subject offered by the UTS
- Admissible Criteria: To qualified, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be a citizen of a country in the South East Asia region (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar [Burma], Philippines, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam)
- Must be an international student who not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- Must be admitted to UTS based on a UTS recognised Diploma qualification from South East Asia (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar [Burma], Philippines, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam) with a GPA of 3.4 out of 4.0 or equivalent
- Must be commencing full-time time study at UTS on campus
- Must not have completed studies in Australia
- Must not be registered in a UTS Transnational Program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application or document for coursework application. For this Scholarship, UTS International will automatically consider all international students applying to an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney.
- Supporting Documents: All applications require supporting documents, as an academic transcript, a certified copy of your English test score, a statement or portfolio to be submitted with completed application to UTS.
- Entry Requirements: Must have a GPA of 3.4 out of 4.0 or equivalent. All aspirants have to meet the entry requirements for admission to their preferred program.
- Language Requirement: All Applicants need to meet UTS’s English language proficiency requirements.
- The UTS will pay for 25% of each Recipient’s UTS tuition fees for the course joined in for the period of the grant as mentioned in clause 4.
- Up to fourteen (14) new Recipients will be awarded the Scholarship each year.