Interested students are inviting to become a part of the Tilburg School of Humanities and Digital Sciences funding for Academic Excellence. The grant is available for non-EEA students for the academic session 2020-2021.
The educational program is awarded excellent candidates who want to commence English-taught Bachelor’s program at the Tilburg School of Humanities and Digital Sciences.
Wonderful opportunity for students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1927, Tilburg University is a public research university specializing in the social & behavioural sciences, economics, law, business sciences, theology and humanities. It offers both Dutch-and English-taught programs
Why at Tilburg University? The university is seeking the connection between the various disciplines in order to find solutions for the major issues that we as a society face. They will be well-equipped to further develop their talents, increase their knowledge, and contribute to society.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Tilburg University
- Department: School of Humanities and Digital Sciences
- Course Level: Bachelor’s program
- Award: € 6.657
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from non-EEA countries are eligible to apply for the studentships.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue BA/BSc Liberal Arts and Sciences, BA Online Culture: Art, Media and Society, and BSc Cognitive Science and Artificial Intelligence.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must have achieved excellent study results during their relevant secondary education. As an indication, the student must have graduated with an average result of at least 7.5 (out of 10) or must be among the top 10% of their class.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , candidates must have been (conditionally) admitted to an English-taught Bachelor’s program at the Tilburg School of Humanities and Digital Sciences. After being admitted, they have to download and submit the application Form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to send a statement from their secondary education institution saying that they belonged to the top 10% of their class or with average grade.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will be selected on the basis of academic results in secondary education, language test score (if applicable) and the quality and content of the application Form.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The amount will be € 6.657 at a tuition fee of € 8.800, meaning you will only need to pay a tuition fee of € 2,143 for the academic year 2020/2021.