The University of Technology Sydney is pleased to announce the Health International Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship for outstanding students in Australia.
The study fund is available for international candidates who wish to pursue a postgraduate coursework at UTS Faculty of Health and Graduate School of Health.
An excellent education program for high achieving international students to 25% discount on their tuition fees.
User Review( votes)
The University of Technology Sydney is ranked 1st in Australia and 10th in the world. It was founded in 1988 and is also recognized as one of the world’s leading young universities.
Why study at the University of Technology in Sydney? While studying at this university, candidates can get the help to develop the skills, knowledge and confidence they need to succeed in their career. It has award-winning faculties who are very devoted to supporting applicants in their education.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Health and Graduate School of Health
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: Cover 25% tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master degree program in Health Services Management, Public Health, or Good Manufacturing Practice at UTS Faculty of Health and Graduate School of Health.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must remain an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia)
- Applicants must commence a Masters by coursework degree in Health Services Management, Public Health or Good Manufacturing Practice at UTS Faculty of Health or Graduate School of Health full-time and on-campus (Sydney)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this education award, then you are needed to take admission in the postgraduate degree program at the university. After being enrolled, claimants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers may be asked to provide the personal statement describing studentship aims, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in a master’s degree, aspirants must have to meet the entry requirements of UTS.
- Language Requirement: If you have previously studied in English, you may satisfy the UTS English language requirements.
The University of Technology Sydney will provide 25% off on the tuition fees for the standard duration of course.