Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the Lions Medical Research Foundation PhD Scholarship at the University of South Australia.
The main purpose of the PhD Position is to investigate the role of the actin remodelling protein, Flightless (Flii) in the development and progression of skin cancers.
Great opportunity for students to complete their PhD degree in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 1991, the University of South Australia is a globally connected and engaged university with approximately 32,000 students. The university offers a dynamic and agile culture, one that embraces challenges and thrives on breaking new ground.
Why study at the University of South Australia? The university gives opportunities for students to gain practical skills and graduate career-ready. They provide candidates with a wide range of opportunities to grow and pursue new directions in a vibrant, engaging environment.
Application Deadline: Open until filled
- University or Organization: University of South Australia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,092 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australia and New Zealand
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia and New Zealand.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Cancer, Regenerative Medicine, Immunology, Dermatology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The grant is open to Australian and NZ Citizens and Permanent Residents of Australia. The applicants should have completed Honours, MSc Degree or equivalent and have an academic background in one or more of the following: Cancer, Regenerative Medicine, Immunology, Dermatology or related disciplines.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants must have to enrol in the PhD degree programme at Unisa.
- Supporting Documents: Attach CV, academic transcripts, copy of passport and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have an Honours degree or a Bachelor degree with Honours of at least class 2a standard in an appropriate discipline.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will receive $28,092 per year to complete their PhD degree in Australia.