The University of Technology Sydney is now granting a UTS Pathway Scholarships scheme for inspiring and talented students. This opportunity is open for students undertaking undergraduate program at UTS.
The program is funded to help students with academic excellence by providing them 25% tuition fees discount so that they can take the next step in their career.
Amazing offer to get financial support in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Technology Sydney in short UTS is an acclaimed institution that focuses on research and teaching. In Australia, the university is leading the new way of teaching and research. It has been contributing to advancing the education system of the country.
Why study at the University of Technology Sydney? UTS has always been dedicated to providing students with innovative teaching, and unmatchable facilitates. It has made a place among the world’s leading young universities.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: 25% of tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must remain an international student
- Must complete a UTS Insearch Diploma undertaken at IEN Institute, South Korea with a minimum overall GPA of 6.0 out of 7.0 and no-fail
- Must meet all admission requirements for the selected UTS undergraduate course
- Must be commencing studies full-time and on-campus in a UTS undergraduate degree that directly articulates from their UTS Insearch Diploma course, in the next available intake after completion of the candidate’s Diploma
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted for this scholarship, you need to take admission in an undergraduate program. After that, you can apply by using an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a video submission describing what you hope to achieve by studying at UTS and a letter of support from one or more lecturers from your diploma studies.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from course to course. Please get more information here.
- Language Requirement: To satisfy the UTS English language requirements, you can use these tests: TOEFL, IELTS, PTE Academic, C1 Advanced, formerly CAE and other.
Benefits: The scholarship will provide the award in the form of 25% tuition fees for an undergraduate course.