Huazhong Agricultural University has set up an excellent scholarship program for students from across the world. The program is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
Huazhong Agricultural University is a reputed higher education institution that emphasizes the rational disciplinary construction of agriculture, sciences, engineering, arts, law, economics, and management. It was formed in 1898 as Central China Agricultural University.
Why study at Huazhong Agricultural University? Huazhong Agricultural University in short HZAU offers 50 undergraduate courses, 87 master’s courses, 54 research courses, and ten post-doctoral research stations. They inspires students to learn while developing themselves both academically and personally.
Application Deadline: June 30.
- University or Organization: Huazhong Agricultural University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master and PhD
- Awards: 2,100 RMB/month to 2, 500 RMB/month
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master and PhD program
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Applicants for Master’s degree studies must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 45.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you have been enrolled in an applicable program, then you can apply for this application . You can send your application for this program through the university’s application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Attach highest diploma or degree certificate; or an official certificate of expected graduation for the ones still on campus, official transcripts, two recommendation letters by professors/associate professors of correlated disciplines, duplication of the passport, physical examination record, acceptance letter from a professor of hzau.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from one course to another. Check out this link to get detailed information in this regard.
- Language Requirement: Applicants can submit a score report of a recognized English Proficiency Test such as TOEFL (IBT 80), IELTS 6.0 or higher; or other official English test recognized by HZAU. Failing to demonstrate one’s English proficiency may adversely affect one’s candidacy for acceptance.
- Tuition waiver
- Accommodation: Free university dormitory
- HZAU requires students to live on campus in principle. HZAU will provide each Doctoral student with a single room while giving a twin room shared by two Master’s students.
- Master’s students: 2,100 RMB/month;
- Doctoral students: 2,500 RMB/month.