The University of Technology Sydney is inviting participants to join a UTS Science International Postgraduate Coursework Excellence Scholarship program for giving a mandatory start to their higher education in Australia.
The educational award has a purpose of supporting international participants who want to undertake a postgraduate coursework degree program within the Faculty of Science at UTS.
A good opportunity for international participants in Australia
User Review( votes)
The University of Technology Sydney was founded its current form in 1988 and ranked 1st in Australia. It is a public research university which is also regarded as one of the world’s leading young universities.
Why at the University of Technology Sydney? At UTS, the students have a peaceful environment for completing their studies in a proper way. They will also have a high range of degree programs and an exceptional student experience.
- University or Organization: The University of Technology Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Science
- Course Level: Postgraduate coursework degree
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: 15 January 2020 for commencement July 2020 and 30 June 2020 for commencement January 2021.
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Overseas participants (except for Australia and New Zealand) are allowed to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: available for pursuing masters by coursework degree program within the Faculty of Science at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must commence full-time studies on campuses.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Enthusiastic participant, who enrolled in a master by a coursework degree program at the university, will automatically consider for the award. No additional application is required.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of application, the university will ask students to submit copies of their degree transcripts, curriculum vitae, language ability proof, and a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: An aspirant must complete a qualification equivalent to an Australian year 12 and have an excellent academic achievement for being considered to this opportunity.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s national language is not English, then they need to show the proficiency by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: To fund the candidate’s education, the studentship will give an amount of $5,000 for successful participants.